Accurate Brass Poll

Let us know how good that stuff is. While I have no use for it now (already have too much of that Remington crap) I may in the future.

I have been thinking about this brass deal for the last several days and was about to post to see if anyone had received any thing.

I was going to order some but the rifle was in dry lay up (shop) so I delayed ordering.

Would I have received anything. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I email'd him after the incident on the last page. He assured me the bass was the best and would be sending it out to you guys, saubier guys, and 2-3 competition shooters to evaluate. Sorry im having trouble typing, im laughing to hard!!!!!!!!!!!!! The accurate guy did have a web site(1 page) and Im not sure where I got his email from but I dont have it any more.

Hey Jon A Id be interested to hear about NOSLER brass espically the neck thickness. I have not heard good things from the BR crowd, and no one with 300 brass.

NEW ADVERTISMENT: "Accurate brass-its lighter than air." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.