Accurate Brass Update

Not meaning to sound naive, but I have never heard of your brand of Brass? (sorry) - But that not withstanding, what is so great about your brass. I am looking at the 300win mag brass.

Thanks

Doug

MAKE .25-06 REM BRASS PLEASE!!!!!
NONE OF THE GOOD MANUFACTURES MAKE IT AND THE STUFF THAT IS OUT THERE IE. REM, WIN, FED IS ALL VERY INCONSISTANT.

Doug, the difference is that we actually care about the quality we put out.

We want to provide concentric, consistent brass that is made here in the US. As a shooter and reloader, I know what is out there and I know what is needed.

You are welcome to call with any questions you may have.

Jonathan,can you tell us anyone on this forum, or any forum that has seen your brass? i hope i'm wrong here but you don't seem to be "advertizing" on any other forums.i've only asked a couple people that cruise a bit,neither knows of your attempt to get the word out.i would think you would want to get some brass in a couple "oldtimers that everyone knows and trusts" oldtimers meaning someone that's been on here a while.personally i'm gonna have to see some evidence that you are actually making brass before i send you any money.i was told by a gunsmith that posts on here, that you registered his business name and then tried to sell the domain name to him. a short while later you're making brass with the quality of lapua!

i would feel bad if this wasn't on the up and up,and i could have prevented poeple from being scammed.now if i'm wrong, i'm not gonna kiss your bare *** on time square or any thing. but i will sincerely appologize to you.again, i hope i am wrong but please,myself and i'm sure,quite a few others would like to see some proof of your brass and place of manufacture. sincerely, Dave Wilson

Dave, email me your address and a couple of calibers you shoot and I'll get you some samples.

There will be no need of apology, just an honest assesment of the brass.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.