Reloading Press Poll

Dont understand what you mean with, shortage of space? I reload 7RM, 338 NM, 340 WM, I have no problem, my 338 NM IS sliding sleeve micro seat. One of my fav. seater is a RSBC w/ window you drop bullet in and sleeve, comp. 223.Do you mean bench space?

Dont understand what you mean with, shortage of space?

What I meant is with the case in the shellholder tring to put the bullet in between the case and the die is a little tight. I have to insert the bullet up into the die and then set it in the case. The frame opening should be a little bigger. It can be done just not as easy, if the die didn't have the sliding sleave hanging into the opening it wouldn't be a problem. If you get what I mean.

I've used the same RCBS RS5 since I started 25 years ago. It's never missed a beat and still turns out quality, precision handloads. My dad left me his RCBS RockChucker a few years back but I haven't used it yet.
I had a Hornady L-N-L AP for a few years but didn't use it enough to keep hanging on to it so I sold it. It will flat out load ammo, in a hurry. JohnnyK.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.