Announcing Wildcat Bullet’s new owners

When will a website with prices be up?

We have a rough design worked out and are in the process of getting the e-commerce end set up. It will be uploaded the day we start selling. Hopefully soon. I have a meeting with the ATF field agent tomorrow.

Paul

so you need to be licensed by ATF to make and sell bullets? I feel safer now. really didnt know that. are you going to laser etch all the components? friggin ATF

Hi, I would like to know ,where is Elko , in Canada or the U.S.??? I've bought Wildcat bullets in the past and some of my friends also but if they are available in the U.S. only I guess we're screwed!!! If this is the case, will someone in Canada be selling them?? I live in Quebec , Canada
Thanks
Bob

Hi, I would like to know ,where is Elko , in Canada or the U.S.??? I've bought Wildcat bullets in the past and some of my friends also but if they are available in the U.S. only I guess we're screwed!!! If this is the case, will someone in Canada be selling them?? I live in Quebec , Canada
Thanks
Bob

Bob,

We are in the U.S. but we will be setting up a Canadian distributor .

Paul

Last edited:
Has there been a status update or did I just miss it somewhere?

Hope to see these available again soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.