Announcing Wildcat Bullet’s new owners

Good to hear it and thanks for letting us know. Many will be glad to learn that the Wildcat bullets will once again be available for purchase. Now we'll all be awaiting the next big announcement - "Accepting Orders".

That is great news, glad to hear it. Best of luck with your endeavor. I am thinking of stocking a couple hundred rifle barrels as soon as I decide on contours and twists. Since I want to cater to long range hunters I may have some twist questions on the wildcat bullets.

Good deal. Can't wait till they are up and running again. I've been waiting to try some of there bullets in my lapua.

Paul,

That surely is good news.

I was informed, I'm a little queezie on specifics, but according to a major die maker to make bullets requires no license. To sell them does. You may want to check w/your ATF fellas and see if you can move the testing phase up a bit. Who knows?

Either way, don't risk anything. Your endeavor is way too important to LRH to let a paper work thing mess it up.

Looking forward to your progress.

Roy

Paul,

That surely is good news.

I was informed, I'm a little queezie on specifics, but according to a major die maker to make bullets requires no license. To sell them does. You may want to check w/your ATF fellas and see if you can move the testing phase up a bit. Who knows?

Either way, don't risk anything. Your endeavor is way too important to LRH to let a paper work thing mess it up.

Looking forward to your progress.

Roy

You're right Roy, I can make bullets but he field investigator said not to send any out to other people for testing. Like you said, I don't want to risk anything. So I'll wait.

Paul

I've never heard of them. What do they offer for .308? I'm sure i'll try some...

I was about a month or so too late trying to get the 7mm 200gr last year so i have not been able to try any yet. what BC were you guys experiencing? I will be running them in a 7 STW and i am thinking they will be just shy of 3000 fps. so I expect that I will experiance a slightly less BC than those launched from Kirby's Magnums. I am just wanting to try running some numbers while I wait for the snow to melt up here.

Thanks

I was about a month or so too late trying to get the 7mm 200gr last year so i have not been able to try any yet. what BC were you guys experiencing? I will be running them in a 7 STW and i am thinking they will be just shy of 3000 fps. so I expect that I will experiance a slightly less BC than those launched from Kirby's Magnums. I am just wanting to try running some numbers while I wait for the snow to melt up here.

Thanks

At my MV's, lower than yours will be my BC was .783 if I remember correctly

Good luck Paul, I wish you guys well in the bullet buisness. Can't wait to try them.

That is some great news.

I killed my biggest whitetail with the 125g uld at 440 yards from a 25-06. Great bullet.

Should be a little cheaper as well since there not coming from canada anymore, shipping was a killer.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.