Accuracy One - John Hoover

Brent

Anyone have John's website? I've got it on my laptop but it's down right now.

What I'm really looking for is a picture of his Master 1000 stock with a rem 700 in it to see what it looks like. I must admit it looks like it would fit another action much better than it does the 700, the tang area on mine just looks awfull in my opinion... I'm half tempted to completely reshape it and paint the **** thing!

I'll have it finished in a day or two and you all can critique my work and tell me what you honestly think of it.

here ya go--->
Master Class

they are made by sitman and sold by hoover to the best of my knowldge.

FYI - Hoovers Phone- 814-684-5322 (he is only there 6-9pm Pa time

bald eagle 713 has a pic of one in that stock--i think the thread is "Here's mine, where's yours?"

JB

JB,
Thanks. Still can't find the link to Hoover's site, I think a link was on Sitman's site before.

It doesn't look as bad as I really thought, just not what I'm used to I guess. Looks like it fits the RPA action well, the Nesika fits more like the 700 does, but I guess it looks OK.

I'd like a new paint job for it, that's partially why I'd consider recontouring it now. I can always shoot the paint later so I'll let it ride for now.

Alex is a great guy to talk to, very knowledgable and helpfull. Still unable to contact Hoover, I'll try again tonight.

Brent,

Call me anytime at (814) 684-1777. I emailed you with my other phone numbers also. Sitman doesn't make the stocks for me, I have them molded in Canada. If you have any questions feel free to call or email me. We just recently were able to get the stock molded for left handed shooters. My wife and I recently started shooting the left handed version about a week ago and are very pleased with the way the stock handles and tracks.

Thanks John.
My post here's been deleted twice now, so this is short. Computers.......
rolleyes.gif
I'll call tomarrow, it's late and I'm still at my Dad's place again tonight.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.