ZEISS V4,6,8 custom turret?

JDJHNTR

For those that dial with a ZEISS, what custom turret are you using? I'm needing them for a V4 and a V6. Looked at Kenton and one other one (can't remember the name). Just curious as to which you prefer. Thanks

Go to Walmart and buy you a hand held printer for 16 dollars and the vinyl tape they use select number size that works print you numbers out take a small pair scissors cut to a point like an arrow head stick the on your turret at your checked yardages cut a piece of clear gorilla tape wrap around your numbers covering them I got tired of feeding turret builders things always change anyway or you change rifles peel it off start over been this on one rifle for years with exposed turrets with no problems. David

I have used Kenton with a zeiss v4. They work well. They also make "tape" now too. That you can stick on your turret and it's cheaper and probably easier. That way if something were to change it's not an entirely new turrets.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.