• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss HD5 5-25x50

• Thread starter Deleted member 25294
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 25294

I have a new in box Zeiss HD5 that I would like to sell. I just got the scope and the optics are great but I want to put a lightweight hunting package together so am looking to get a lighter scope. The HD5 weighs 26 ounces and I don't want to go over 20.
Never mounted I've opened the box and handled it once. Rapid Z1000 reticle with the locking turrets, 5-25x50 magnification.
$1050 shipped, or I might be interested in trading for a lighter scope of equal quality.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 6
Trade a Vortex Razor HD LH 3-15 that would fit what you're needing. Super clear. I'd add cash on my end. PM me if interested. Thanks

Thanks for the interest. Looks like a nice scope but I'm wanting a little more magnification/objective size.

Trades?
I'm very interested in a scope with at least 18 power and of similar glass quality.

Would you be interested in a Leupold VX-6 3-18 50mm lens with Fine Duplex?

It is CDS equipped with a MOA CDS knob. I have the original and cap too.

I believe this weights in at 20 oz or 20.4 oz. It sits in Burris Sig. rings with the inserts.

Bill

Yes I would be very interested. I will shoot you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.