• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss HD5 3-15x42 z800 NIB

6x6 elk

Sent in my Conquest for repair, and was sent this in exchange. Got it 2 weeks ago. Never mounted, just opened box to check. $700 shipped. Not interested in any trades. Thanks for looking. CONUS only.

Last edited:
You felixible on price at all? Looks like I can get a new one for pretty close to that.

Posting a link is pretty low......not everyone has hours to search the internet for the lowest price. He posted what he thought was a fair price, then was threadjacked by the above. PLEASE use the Private Message function if trying to be HELPFUL! Just my $0.02 b/c I hate when this crap happens to me or anyone else.....

Thanks lilharcher, I agree if you want to negotiate a price send someone a pm. This is a new, never used or mounted scope. I would go down to 675.00 shipped, any lower than that and I'll sell it at the next gun show. Thought I would give one of the Long Range forum members first shot at this scope.There have been many times I've seen items for sale, especially brass for prices that I and probably many other members thought were ridiculous, but for someone else it was worth it. Buy what you think is fair priced if you think it's too high priced move on to something else.

Recent Posts