• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss hd5 3-15

ellison3dpro

This is the zeiss hd5 3-15 duplex with locking target turrets. I traded for this last year, It's been mounted on my hunting rifle till last night. Been to the range twice, and carried during 2nd, 3rd season here in Colorado. Always in a scope cover, so it is in excellent condition. Couldn't tell it was ever hunted with. Turrets work great, dialed out to 675 and drilled a bull. I'm not sure if I have the box for this or not. I'm looking for 700 obo shipped.

Attachments

• 20220321_145051.jpg
    20220321_145051.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 103
I don't think the zeiss hd5 3-15x42 with the target turrets came in anything but the plex reticle. I have one with 50mm obj and target turrets and I never could find it with the rapid z reticle. It think the 5-20 with target turrets had the option of the rapid z1000.

Of course, if I am wrong and this one does, I am going to stamp my feet like a child because that is what I was wanting. I have no regrets, the scope is one of my best scopes I own. Awesome glass and I love the lockable turrets.

I don't think the zeiss hd5 3-15x42 with the target turrets came in anything but the plex reticle. I have one with 50mm obj and target turrets and I never could find it with the rapid z reticle. It think the 5-20 with target turrets had the option of the rapid z1000.

Of course, if I am wrong and this one does, I am going to stamp my feet like a child because that is what I was wanting.
Ya they offered it in the Z600/800 also. Just not sure what years they offered it. I'd almost settle for the 42mm in the Rapid Z but not in the Plex. Rather have the Rapid Z 50mm. Good luck on the sale tho.