• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Diavari FL 4-16x50 RZ800 Scope NIB, Spuhr SP-3001

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill308

So I bought this scope last year with the intent to use it on my new custom 7mm SAUM I'm having built, but then I found a Premier Reticles LT 3-15x50 for a great price and I like the FFP reticle more than SFP. I used to have a Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 with the RZ800 reticle and this one easily bests that scope in just about every way. I like the Rapid Z reticles a lot, but I'm hooked on FFP so this one needs to go.

As you can see in the pictures, this has never been mounted and is in like new condition. The tube has no scratches and the glass is pristine. I've taken it out of the box to compare to other scopes I've bought. With Zeiss' transferable warranty you're set to go with a brand new optic for much less than retail.

I have no idea where to price this as it needs to be less than new but I think worth more than a previously mounted optic, so I'm going to start at $1800 with paypal (CC is fine) and shipping included.

I also have a Spuhr SP-3001 30mm scope mount that is in as new condition, I cannot find any scratches on the main surface, the only sign of wear is on the torx screw heads but you have to look really close, only used a few times with another scope. Asking $360 and paypal/shipping included.
If you would like both scope and mount I will offer a slight discount together, thank you for looking.

ZeissFL4-16_01.jpg

ZeissFL4-16_02.jpg

ZeissFL4-16_03.jpg

ZeissFL4-16_04.jpg

Spuhr3001_01.jpg

Spuhr3001_02.jpg

Spuhr3001_03.jpg

Bump and price drop for scope to $1700. Make me a reasonable offer (no trades please) as I didn't know how to price this to begin with, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.