• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss Diavari -- canada*

rooster721

Hi guys, I ordered up a Hensoldt for a build I'm in-the-works on, it'll be replacing a Zeiss Victory Diavari 6-24x56..

I'm located up in Alberta Canada and am not sure what sort-of shipping/export permitting would be needed to get the scope across the line if I had to... BUT, in the case there are any Canadian shooters on the forum and looking, my 6-24 IS for sale*

It's right in the ballpark of about 6 yrs old.. have had it since brand-new, there are no marks, scratches, dings or flaws on-it to speak of.. it's got a mil-dot #43 reticle, second focal plane, T* and Loto-Tec coatings... but no illumination, no locking-turrets (obviously) I've got the original box, manuals, bikini-covers etc.. and I'd like $2600 (canadian) ...$3000-3300 to buy "new"

...is an excellent scope, there's never been any issues with it. I simply won't have a rifle for it once the Hensoldt arrives*

scope.jpg

scope2.jpg

scope3.jpeg

More questions, drop me a line...