• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss Conquest V4 4-16x44 ZMOA T30

jaw719

Looking for a good scope to put on my CA Mesa 300 WM for an upcoming elk hunt in Montana. I've had Zeiss scopes in the past and really liked them and the 4-16x44 seems to be a good mix of magnification and lens size. Might be open to other scopes in the same price/size range.

Looking for a good scope to put on my CA Mesa 300 WM for an upcoming elk hunt in Montana. I've had Zeiss scopes in the past and really liked them and the 4-16x44 seems to be a good mix of magnification and lens size. Might be open to other scopes in the same price/size range.
I've got a brand new one that I mounted on my Christensen Traverse and it's never left the house. I have the box and papers and everything it comes with from the factory. Let me know if you're still looking for one and I can get you some pics and a price. Thanks!

I've got a brand new one that I mounted on my Christensen Traverse and it's never left the house. I have the box and papers and everything it comes with from the factory. Let me know if you're still looking for one and I can get you some pics and a price. Thanks!
Just sent you a PM