• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Zeiss and Swarovski scopes

Petersen

Two scopes for sale.

I have a Zeiss Conquest 3-12x - 56mm objective with 30 mm tube. This scope went to the factory for repairs a few years ago and I paid about $150 for them to put target turrets on it. Scope has functioned great since returning from factory. This model is not available with target turrets. Only way to do it is to send it in to Zeiss. There are some marks on the outside of the scope as it has been used. Lenses are good. Lots of predators killed with it and one of the best scopes out there for night hunting. I will ship it for $750. If buyer wants, leupold rings and bases (REM SA) will go with it at no charge. I do have the box as well. Pics to follow when I get a chance.

Second scope is a Swarovski 6-18x with 50mm objective and a 1 inch tube. This scope has the TDS reticle and is one of the older discontinued models (AV I believe). Lenses are good but there are some marks on the outside from being hunted with. I will start this one at $800 shipped. Great scope for shooting out to 600 or 700 yds. depending on the cartridge. No box with this one. Pics to follow.

I can probably get pics emailed sooner than posted here if anyone is interested. Thanks.

Thanks a lot Tyler. Consider the swaro sold per our phone conversation/email. :)

Not interested in the scopes, but I will say that if you are looking for a low light, clear scope, it is impossible to beat that Zeiss for that price. I have one and it is FINE for low light. You could get in trouble with something that good.

Also, for the OP, how did you like the Target Turrets? I'm thinking I want to do the same thing with mine.

Thanks for the comments on the Zeiss. I used it for night hunting and it is great. Using the Lightforce lights I could easily identify what I was shooting passed 300 yds. Sometimes even further.

As for the turrets on it; they work good but I did not use them much as it was on a 22.250. They only time I did is when I would shoot at plates out to 600.

Only selling these because i upgraded to nightforces.

Hi is the Zeiss still available & would you be up for the stuffing around to sending it to australia if I paid all the freight?