• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Zeiss 10x54 Victory RF - LNIB *SPF*

I have a pair of new Geovids in the box I'd trade. Below is from my thread on 24 Hour Campfire.

Selling these Geovids. I picked these up from Doug last year but have never used them. Only out of the box to check out and take photos for the sale. I also have the Zeiss RF 8x45's I'll be selling as well since I only need one of them. Which ever sells first I'll be keeping the other pair.

Happy to answer any questions or send additional pics if needed. $1300.00 shipped and insured.

Thanks, Jeff

Attached FilesIMG_2641.jpgIMG_2638.jpg

Not sure why the pics didn't load but if interested let me know and I'll text or email them to you.

I have a pair of new Geovids in the box I'd trade. Below is from my thread on 24 Hour Campfire.

Selling these Geovids. I picked these up from Doug last year but have never used them. Only out of the box to check out and take photos for the sale. I also have the Zeiss RF 8x45's I'll be selling as well since I only need one of them. Which ever sells first I'll be keeping the other pair.

Happy to answer any questions or send additional pics if needed. $1300.00 shipped and insured.

Thanks, Jeff

Attached FilesIMG_2641.jpgIMG_2638.jpg
Appreciate the offer but I'm just looking to sell these.