• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED XLR push button folding adapter

cohunt

I have an element 4.0 chassis and I'm looking for a folding adapter.

I've contacted XLR several times and they keep telling me that they are saving the folding adapters they have for "complete chassis sales/orders" so they don't sell them separately right now- but they may be available in the future ( I'm tired of waiting to see if they will sell separately soon )

I bought a chassis a year ago and now want to add the folder but it appears to not be in stock or available anywhere.

Anyone have one they arent using that they want to sell?

Feel free to post or pm with Info if you have one or know of a legit business selling one.

I feel your pain. They are actually harder to get than both of those. I'm on the list for one from XLR too. I'm also in week 20 of 28 to 30 for a full chassis, with most of the wait time due to the small parts showing up so the can complete the build. It's the way of the world these days, good luck with your search.

Xlr won't even let you back order one though. Just sign up for a "notify" list with no real time frame.

If any one has one for sale or sees one at a legit co website. Please let me know.