X

PrimeTime

Boyd-
Me too please, I should make it down to the show. Just slap Sam Forbes on the tag.
Thanks

Dave King

rotr

I think it's a hybred, part URL and part e-mail address.

It's comforting though, I'd rather watch a video from a shooter and non-computer geek than a computer geek that shoots. Wait a minute....that kinda hurt.

These things kinda come to me. Notice the use of UPPER CASE LETTER except for the part to switch to lower case to type the URL/e-mail and then the continuation until a new sentence was started. Then all caps again...

I think I'm gonna like this guy. High probability he spends more time shooting and making video than being a cyber junkie.

338-378

No offense mean't, just chatting and goofing off. I'm afraid I spend way too much time on the computer and would rather be a little more non-computer.

See you at the show, tell Bobby to save me a chair (make sure you mention it to Wally too so Bobby will remember!).

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Dave King ]

Hey Dave I appreciate it!

When I get home I'll get into my old e-mails and take care of it that way..

How about some video specifics, shooters, rifles, cartridges, etc.

Mike

Boyd Heaton

Dave and ROTR.I got my copy last night.And I've watched it four time's already.Even tho I'd seen everything that was on it before it was put together.It's VERY good.And no he does'nt spend much time on line.He has been a member of this forum for a while and has only posted two time's.That's why I had people e-mail me their name's and I just gave them to him....

Boyd Heaton

Don't you know that MK's and A-MAX's are target bullet's?When are people gonna learn.LoL............Butch I am watching it right now.For the 5th time.Can I get another one from you when this one wear's out??????Later.....

Trending threads

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce