WY Sheep Draw Results

Magnumitis

Did anyone here get drawn? Or know anyone that did?

My dad had a 39% chance of drawing with 17 points but unfortunately it didn't happen. Maybe next year.

Its unfortunate that us residents with max points have less than 50% odds in some areas where non residents with the same points are guaranteed the tag. Something is flawed in that system but when you start a system such as this, it has to stay the same for the long haul to be fair to all who entered from the beginning.

He has one point less than max. Only one max point holder put in for the area he was going for this year. Most of them seem to be trying to get an area twelve tag.

No luck for me, but I have a few years before my odds get better. I know several buddies with 15 and 16 pts and they did not draw, and they put in for less than average units (IMHO) (not 1-5).

That can't be right because only one person with max points applied for Area 5.

Max points was 18 this year.

They both drew I thought they said they had Max points but maybe they didn't have max points have to see how many points they had. They had 17 points. 1 person had 18 points 32 people had 17 points. My mistake

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.