• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT WTS Vortex RAZOR HD 20-60x85 w/ tripod

dudeman51

I am looking to sell or trade my Vortex RAZOR HD 20-60x85 w/ the vortex skyline tripod for a different spotting scope. This is too big for me as I like to backpack while I hunt. This is an AWESOME spotting scope from the truck but simply too heavy to pack. Throw out some trade offers or cash offers. I like to gold ring leupold and nikon ed series but all offers will be considered. Thanks dalton 406-465-0990

I am looking to sell or trade my Vortex RAZOR HD 20-60x85 w/ the vortex skyline tripod for a different spotting scope. This is too big for me as I like to backpack while I hunt. This is an AWESOME spotting scope from the truck but simply too heavy to pack. Throw out some trade offers or cash offers. I like to gold ring leupold and nikon ed series but all offers will be considered. Thanks dalton 406-465-0990

Have a APOLLO 6-284 WITH 3X9 Leopold to trade.

I have a nikon monarch 20-60x65 I would trade plus some cash. How much you wanting for ur razor?