• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Remington 700 BDL 26" SS Douglas BBL 7 Rem Mag

predmaster223

I have a Remington 700 BDL European (oil rubbed not gloss) wood stock. It has a 26" SS Douglas barrel. It is bedded and the trigger is lightened. It has a Leupold VXIII 6.5-20x40, fine duplex, matte finish. The stock has a few dings in it and the ss barrel has a rough matte finish but these could be taken out of the wood because it is oil rubbed and the barrel could be polished or something. The barrel is stainless and the action is blued.

I am looking for something stainless and synthetic in trade. I like Remington Model 7's, 700 LVSF's, and Senderos, but would be interested in any stainless bolt rifles in really small or really large calibers also large ss revolvers or high end optics. Will trade with or without scope. Let me know what you have. Also the Winchester 70 30-06 in the top of the picture is for sale/trade if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5154 (2).jpg
    IMG_5154 (2).jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 8
Sorry I was thinking about trades but cash is always good and I forgot to mention the previous owner stated that the action was squared or printed or something and that it was "professionally" bedded I really can't remember nor confirm or deny any of it but I can see that it is bedded. Sorry I don't have better pics but there is one good size ding on top of the stock and a couple off colored spots under the action from cleaner or something but with the oiled stock it could prob be sanded and oiled again and the barrel has a really rough matte finish that also needs finished all of which could prob be done by hand in an evening. I never messed with I was planning on getting a mcmillan LW or TI or similar stock and having all the metal coated. This is one of the older 700 actions that has that almost purple look to the bluing and the jeweling on the bolt looks good but I have had it for a while and thought maybe someone else would like it the way it is and keep me from putting a bunch of money in it that I don't have. I'm just not much on wood and leaning towards 30 caliber anymore for long range shooting and hunting. As for the price I want to sell the rifle and would like to keep the scope for my next varmint rifle but will do either way. How about 1000 for just the rifle if that's too much I'm sure you fine folks will let me know and I will adjust accordingly. I would like a good trade or partial trade though to ensure that my money doesn't go to more "important" things than rifles and optics.

$900 for a 700bdl with 26"ss Douglas barrel.This thing has potentialifI haveto keep itI'm going to buy a ti or similar stock and have it all coated and have an awesome long range mountain rifle. I tried one brand of factory ammo and it shot about 1 moa but I never loaded for it the trigger is great too. Still interested in a trade for a varmint rifle but it looks like it might go back in the safe for another winter project.