• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Leupold VX-III 8.5X25X50 LR

perch73

i have a leupold VX-III 8.5X25X50 LR matte with target dot in excellent condition, currently mounted in lapped Speedy rings... should be no ring marks. Comes with box, papers, sunshade and a black leupold cloth. $800 shipped and insured in con. U.S. will trade leupold+$ for Nightforce 12X42 NXS

perch73

I have an NXS 12-42x56 with the NP-R2 reticle that I will sell. It is less than a year old with no marks or scratches. Comes with box, scope covers and all papers. Interested?

perch73

I'll take $1,450 plus shipping.

Dean-o

Sorry, not interested in a trade, I have one of those already. I'm going to replace the 12-42 with a 8-32.

i'll take it if i can sell the leupold, would you be interested in the leupold+$700? the leupold has only been on the gun for 4 months and kept covered with a neoprene cover that i'll throw in too.

Viper, i found someone to trade the leupold for a nightforce, so if somebody else wants your nightforce go ahead and sell it.
thanks again