• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS Custom Savage 300WM in XLR chassis

BigAndy

I picked up a BNIB Savage 116 stainless 300WM and shipped it off to Phoenix Custom Rifles. I had a Criterion heavy varmint SS barrel and bolt lug installed. The newest style Holland's muzzle brake was timed and contoured to the barrel. I also upgraded the bolt handle to a 110BA. After the smithing was complete, Keith dropped it into a black XLR chassis system. Rifle comes with 1 AI mag, EGW 1 piece base, SWFA Super Sniper 30 mm rings, and a LNIB Sightron SIII 8-32x56 scope. Rifle has 100 rounds fired, and brass will be included with Lee dies. I can ship the entire package in a brand new Storm case. I have over $3k into this rig and don't want to take too much of a loss. That said, I am really interested in partial trades (Money is tight for me too). I am into revolvers, long range rifles (duh), top-shelf optics (NF, USO, and/or a nice Burris AR-style), and/or maybe a Grendel. I wouldn't mind doing a multi-gun trade either. Shoot me an email for pictures, offers, and questions: bigandy99 at gmail.

Scope is gone, but I have the rings still. Shoot me some trade offers, as I am looking for some cool revolvers or an Edge rifle.
Thanks for looking,
-JA

I received a few nice trade offers, but don't have anything solid. Email me for the quickest response on offers, or to have questions answered.
Thanks for looking.

Pictures sent, and rifle weighs 16 pounds by the bathroom scale. Still looking for a nice scope or custom revolver. I will also consider an AICS (for SA-700s) or nice watch in trade.