• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/WTS: 338 Lapua Mag Remington 700 LA, 26"

BigBob

WTT: 338 Lapua Mag Remington 700 LA, 26" Fluted Snake River Barrel, Detachable mag,HS Precision PST026 RH, LA, B, Adjustable LOP & Cheek Piece, Vertical Grip, Nice 2 lb. Trigger, Leupold Long Range 1 pice base and 1" rings. 5 boxes of ammo, 4 unopened, 1 box half reloads and half factory. Forester Reloading Dies. Over $2000 invested. Looking for M-14 or AR-10 of equal value or sell outright. What do you Have ? Face to Face in New York. Would add a Pre-Ban AR15 for a sr-25

US Sniper, I will get them to you Monday after 4:00

Last edited:
How much are you asking for the rifle and could you send me some pictures. I am still in Iraq but will be home soon so maybe if it is what I am looking for we could work something out....... thanks

Thanks for your response although I did not get your E-mail address you said was attached here is mine [email protected] I hope this will make it easier to send those pictures as I am looking forward to them.... thank you

I got your pictures and and this is pretty much what I am looking for could you tell me how much you are asking and what kind of groups you are shooting I have been looking for a 338 edge but I think that the lapua will shoot just as good like I said before though I am still in Iraq at the moment so I would have to figure so way to buy the rifle from you what kind of payment can you accept and if I do decide to buy it could you maybe hold it for a few weeks till I return to the states