• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Swarovski X-5i 3.5-18x50

Ckleeves

CF0E89F5-3196-425E-B319-98C7D13A53F6.jpeg F30CCE6E-2D17-4780-8ABD-70FBA86B1211.jpeg Testing the waters to see what's out there. I have had this scope on my primary hunting rifle for the past 2 seasons. It isn't in "mint" condition so if your the type of person that doesn't have a single scratch on their rifle then this probably isn't for you. It's not beat up by any means, but the ocular lens has a tiny scratch in it, the turrets show some wear on the corners, the tube has a few small marks on it etc.

Bottom line: it's been hunted with. It's the 4WX reticle model with illumination and I also have a swaro SLP cover on the objective. Comes with the box and all the goodies. It has always tracked and RTZ perfect.

I'm not sure what I'm looking for. I'm starting to drift more into FFP scopes. Would consider an ATACR, maybe a Kahles of some flavor? NX8?

I can send pictures of whatever you want I know these don't show any detail whatsoever just let me know and I can text or email. Thanks for looking!

Do you have a CA$H price in mind? I can't afford a new Swarovski scope, but would love one on my hunting rifle.

PM's replied. Sorry about the late responses I was out of service for a few days. As far as a cash price I would sell it for 1800.00 shipped. Would also trade for a SFP ATACR.