• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Swaro 10x42 EL for Swaro 8X32 EL

Havingfun

I have an older pair (almost like new) 10X42 ELs that I am considering trading for the smaller, lighter 8X32 version.
I purchased these for a bear hunt in MT several years ago but have found that the 10X is too much for the eastern, in the woods, whitetail hunting that I spend 99% of my time doing these days. For that, my go-to binocular is a pair of Zeiss 7x42 Classics (rubber armored) which are no longer made.

As I've gotten older (60+), I am doing everything possible to shed weight from my gear and the Zeiss weighs right at 2 lbs and the Swaro's (although lighter than the Zeiss) are just too powerful.

The 10x42 ELs come in the original hard Swarovski suitcase with all original paperwork with factory covers, etc.

I am getting ready to head out to NM so am really busy but will try post pics here or send pics to anyone seriously interested if requested.

Would strongly prefer a trade vice selling and to that end, I'll not set a sale price. If someone makes an offer (via PM), I'll certainly look at it but a trade tends to be more fair to both parties.

Will consider straight up purchase of the 8X32s if the right deal materializes

I am also not interested in any binocular other than the Swaro EL.

Thanks

Back from NM elk hunt and starting again to find some smaller Swaros. Never took my like new 10x42s out of my luggage.