• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT/ Surgeon 308 and Sendero 7mm rem mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remmy700

Have two guns not getting used. First is a surgeon 308 built by apa in a manners t2 with badger m5 with broughton barrel with 1-12 twist barrel. Shoots 168 federal gold match .5 or less. Also did little load work on 178 amax and had great potential. Has less than 200 rnds.
Second is a lightly used sendero 7mm rem mag. Has timney trigger and talley base. Has around 130 rnds fired. Has been carried a lot but shot very little. Good used condition. Also have 90 pcs of nosler brass and little over 400 162 amax.

Looking for 6.5 creed I dunno pretty open. Will try and get pics up later.

Really looking for a savage LRP in 6.5 creedmore or similar.Only looking for trade at this time. I will try and get pics up soon as I can. Also the senero I was told by another member is a SFII as it is all stainless with black flutes and black with gray web hs precision stock. Thanks for all the interest.

I have a Savage m12 stainless single shot in 220 swift bull fluted, & I can spin on a Criterion 6.5 barrel of your choice.

Interested in a Savage in .260 Remington?
HS Precision stock with bedded action and free floated barrel
Bartlein 5R heavy palma barrel
2lb Accutrigger
centerfeed detachable magazines
1/3moa with handloads

Derrel

I'm interested in the Sendero btw

Status
Not open for further replies.