• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Savage Small Shank Barrels

AceRoth

I have 3 blued small shank*factory take-offs:
30-06
7 Rem Mag
300 Win Mag

All are standard factory taper (sporter/magnum) and length. ('06 is 22", pretty sure the magnums are 24; I can check if you want)

None are new, all have handling marks and minor nicks/scratches but nothing bad. The only one I have shot is the 7 RM. I put about 30 rounds through it. Typical Savage factory barrel; shot fine, no trouble getting 1MOA out of it with minimal load development. The '06 is drilled and tapped for irons. 7RM is not. Pretty sure 300 WM is not but I will check if you care.

I would like to trade for similar barrel in a smaller caliber. Preferably 243 or 22-250. I would consider a 223 but would prefer one of the other two. Oddballs (250 savage, creedmoor etc.) would be fine too. Just need a functional barrel that will shoot decent without huge cosmetic issues. Building a walking*varminter and kid's gun. No interest in anything bigger than 6.5 bore and would prefer 6mm or less.

Thanks, guys