• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy WTT Primers, powder, bullets, kidney for RL 26 in southern ID

Worth a shot here...... Looking for some RL 26. Have primers (Fed 215, 215M, and CCI 250s) to trade. Also have most magnum powders & various mostly Berger bullets (7mm up to 338) to trade. Can't and won't ship. Willing to drive a bit. Located in central ID.

An even longer shot … any chance you will sell any of your FEDERAL GM215M primers?

Might be better if you tell people more closely to where you're at.....
"Located in Central Idaho" would put you somewhere northeast of Boise....which you've had an offer from someone 50 miles north of Missoula....which is really close...if you fly.....just a few mountains between you.....

But I hope you are happy...there's been a lot of offers to help your call......

Might be better if you tell people more closely to where you're at.....
"Located in Central Idaho" would put you somewhere northeast of Boise....which you've had an offer from someone 50 miles north of Missoula....which is really close...if you fly.....just a few mountains between you.....

But I hope you are happy...there's been a lot of offers to help your call......
Sawtooth valley if that helps. And I am very appreciative and surprised at how many offers I've gotten. All of them are a little farther than I'm willing to travel right now. That'll change with time I'm sure. @southpa you aren't holding some you wanna get rid of?

Sawtooth valley if that helps. And I am very appreciative and surprised at how many offers I've gotten. All of them are a little farther than I'm willing to travel right now. That'll change with time I'm sure. @southpa you aren't holding some you wanna get rid of?
Hahaaaa yes sir theres been some options for you to trade if you wanted to travel. This forum never dissapoints. Some great people willing to help! If I had a way to get some I'd definitely hook you up buddy. At this point I'm not sure why anyone still wants that stuff... 😁😁😁

Hahaaaa yes sir theres been some options for you to trade if you wanted to travel. This forum never dissapoints. Some great people willing to help! If I had a way to get some I'd definitely hook you up buddy. At this point I'm not sure why anyone still wants that stuff... 😁😁😁
It's bad crack and my 300 PRC's got a habit. I know it'll have to go to rehab someday, but for now I'm just trying to be an enabler :cool: