• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Powder Primers KCMO

dtt0862

Have 2 sealed pounds of H4350, same lot #, 1 pound Sealed N570, and opened 3/4 pound of Varget would like to trade. Also have 600 WLR primers to trade. Like everyone else, looking for RE-26, H4831, and IMR 4831. Located north of Kansas City, face to face trade only. Not interested in selling.
image.jpg

Live right around Omaha. Don't really have anything for you as I'm just starting to get into reloading. But I will keep you in mind when I'm around Omaha. I'll make the drive for sure if we can help each other out!

Would be interested in the varget if you decide to sell. I have family in KC that could pick up.

I'm down by Weatherby Lake, actually north end right off 152, so we are pretty close. I'll shoot you a PM. I don't specifically need what you have, but I can use it some more H4350. And I have much of what you want..... Might have some IMR 4831 that is old but good that I would GIVE you.....