• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: New In Box .338 Win Mag Ammo For Your .300 Win Mag Ammo

ExpiredMember2019

My Fellow Hunters:

I have 100 rounds of Federal Premium Vital-Shok (210 grain Nosler Partition) in .338 Win Mag that I would like to trade for your .300 Winchester Magnum ammo. This .338 ammo is literally new in the boxes and it has sat in a carboard box in my garage for a few months.

While I no longer have a .338, I do have a brand new .300 Win Mag that I am planning to use for LR Hunting. I am specifically looking for high-quality ammo loaded with a high B.C. 180 grain bullet intended for LR elk hunting.

One of the bullets I'm really interested in is the Hornady 180 gr. SST or similar (although I know some people will argue that the SST is not a true LR elk round). If you are an experienced handloader and have a history of producing high-quality, precision ammo for LR hunting, I'd be happy to consider your loads as well. All reasonable offers considered.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me directly at [email protected] Thank you.

Doug

Tried to edit the original post but it was too late.

There is no corrosion, tarnishing, or fingerprints on this ammo. It is still literally just as new as the ammo that is available through Midway USA.
108_0847.jpg

Normally, five boxes of this ammo would cost $209.95 plus shipping at Midway USA. See: http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=637998
If you would rather just buy it instead of trading, I will sell it to you for $150 plus shipping.

Still, I am very interested in some .300 Win Mag ammo loaded with bonded, high-B.C. hunting bullets. Thank you for your time.

Doug

Hello Doug,I picked up a box of winchester factory 300 win mag ammo at an estate sale yesterday and I dont shoot the 300 but I do shoot the 338 win mag and I may have some more 300 WM packed away................................

Hello Doug I have 120+ round of 300 winchester magnum ammo and I dont shoot a 300 mag....................