• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT My Left Nut for RE 25

Wish you were in Mn. I've got a pound and a half strong I would sell!

I have a bottle of the stuff that may be shy around 100 grains.

I'm across the border in Blackfoot ID.

Sorry regarding trades.... Don't need a left nut......could use a decent right kidney though :D

And more importantly shouldnt you be up in this foul weather getting an elk. Found this guy tonight just above the ranch.

Attachments

• 2014-11-10 17.44.14.jpg
    2014-11-10 17.44.14.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 6
I have the better part of a 5 pound jug of the stuff I am not using. I am in Blackfoot, ID also. If I can help let me know. Thanks

Brandon

Elkhunter1983,

I tried to respond to your PM but got this:

1. Elkhunter1983 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Better clear some space. Anyway here is the answer to the PM:

Yes I have. I actually spent a lot of time up there a few years ago. I worked at Simplot's Smoky Canyon Mine for a few months for an internship. I loved it up there. If you ever make it to Idaho Falls and wanted that powder I am sure we could work something out.

Brandon
208-684-4850

And more importantly shouldnt you be up in this foul weather getting an elk. Found this guy tonight just above the ranch.

I shot a small 6 point saturday. Do you have a 64 tag too ?? I got mine up high. .. I just looked and I barely have any.. Couple hundred grains if that. I'll see what I can find up here though and let you know.

Nope filled mine in 32 on sept 10th. Even though i killed a good bull I missed hunting the absorokas this year.

Attachments

• IMG_2826857179403.jpeg
    IMG_2826857179403.jpeg
    327.7 KB · Views: 9
How big a hurry you in for it? Reason I ask, is that I have a "source" (and no, I ain't telling anyone where it is) but they won't ship so I would have to have " Deepthroat " pick it up and then I would meet with him for the exchange being he lives fairly close to my source. That clear as mud??

Randy

I might be able to help you out... I am in MN however heading out to Cody on Saturday for a cow elk hunt... not sure of your proximity to Cody, but that powder is available near here in 1 lb containers... If you want me to pick some up and arrange a rendezvous let me know...