• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: McMillan Standard Stock for Win. Mod 70

Jsmith410

Standard hunting (black) McMillan stock for a short action with a 1 pc bottom metal. Has not been molested in any way. Sold the gun I was going to use it for. I will trade it for a McMillan for a remington 700 long action in standard barrel or sendero or a long action for Win mod 70. May trade for a HS Precision for a long action Mod 70 as well. I will try and get pics up asap

McMillan makes over a dozen styles of sporter stocks for Winchester 70's. Any idea which model your stock is? And what contour is the barrel channel inlet for?

It is for a medium to heavy barrel channel. I'm not sure on the exact model of the stock. It has a standard McMillan recoil pad and 3 sling swivel studs. It has a wide forearm.

That would be great. Is it a long action with 2 pc bottom metal? I'll pm you my email.

One last drop before gunbroker. How about $375 shipped. These look to be well over $500 from McMillan.