• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Wtt McMillan Remington hunter and RS stocks

Smokepoles

I have two stocks I'd like to trade, both have 700 LA bdl inlets.
Stock 1- McMillan Remington hunter with varmint barrel channel. Hydrodipped in mossy oak infinity, new limbsaver. Was inletted by Bruno's, has bedding but no pillars. Overall good shape, personally I would Rebed and clean up inletting. Standard lop.

Stock 2- original rynite stock from 700rs, sporter channel fits a factory sporter or #3 lilja perfect. Grey speckle finish, Epoxy pillar bedded, new limbsaver. 13" lop.

I need two stocks, one for a 700 sa bdl with factory magnum channel, and one for a 700 la bdl with sporter channel or small enough to fit to a #3 lilja. I'm interested in McMillan hunter, eh3, etc. Would consider anything that would make for a nice hunting rig. May be interested in buying as well if you have something to sell along those lines. Can trade up or down and send cash either way, I'm not afraid to do some repairs/refinishing. Thanks, I can send pics to anyone that wants to work a trade.

I have a flat top McMillan Hunter that has a magnum fill. It has a molded in olive finish.

I would sell it for $300.