• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT Leupold VX-6 for Nightforce SHV.

Ckleeves

IMG_0901.JPG Just throwing this out there to see if anyone is looking for a lighter weight scope. I have a VX-6 3-18x44 CDS firedot duplex I would like to trade for a SHV 5-20 with moar reticle. I can text pics. The CDS certificate hasn't been used. Currently sitting in a set of low Seekins Precision rings that could possible go with it if you have higher rings available. Thanks for looking.

I have a Trijicon Accupoint 5-20x50 Mil Dot if your interested.

Please send me a pm if you would be interested in working out a trade.

I don't believe so, I still have the factory capped Moa turret but I think it would have to be upgraded to the new zl2 to get a zero stop but I'm not 100% sure on that. Maybe someone more familiar with the CDS system will chime in.

I'm going to be out of service for 3 weeks so if you send a pm I'm not ignoring anybody. I'll respond as soon as I get back. Thanks!!

I don't believe so, I still have the factory capped Moa turret but I think it would have to be upgraded to the new zl2 to get a zero stop but I'm not 100% sure on that. Maybe someone more familiar with the CDS system will chime in.
I believe when you change to cds it will come with a zero stop. I have a vx3i that has a open moa without a stop and in the cds description it says it will have one. They are very helpful as well if you call them.

ill take it , im in canada and will pay the extra shipping if your ok to ship?