• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT - Impact 737r 223 bolt for Impact 737r SA Mag Bolt

jamiebolseth

I have a like new Impact 737r bolt with a 223 bolt face. I'd like to trade it for a Impact 737r with a magnum bolt face.

I also have two 223 barrels for the Impact 737r action to go with the bolt. Both are 8 twist, both thread 5/8x24. One is a Bartlein 20" long, MTU contour. Has 500 rounds on it. The other is a Preferred Barrel at 22" with black colored spiral fluting. I'm unsure of the contour, but it's kind of a medium contour and is lighter than a Proof Sendero Light contour. This one has less than 100 rds (around 75-80).

I'd sell the 223 Bolt for $350 if somebody wanted it, but would prefer to trade it.
I'd sell either barrel (or both) for $350 each.

Thanks,

JamieB

I know this has only been posted for a few days and as you stated you would prefer to trade on the bolt.
I would like first dibs on purchasing bolt and the 22" Spiral fluted Preferred Barrel.
Hopefully you get the trade that you need.

I forgot to update the post. The bolt is gone, as is the bartlein barrel. But the spiral fluted barrel is still available if you want it.