• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT H4350 for Varget or TS 15.5

Forcedoutage

I have two pounds same lot of new H4350 I'd like to try and trade for Varget or TS 15.5. Middle TN.

I also have a new brick of BR2's I'd trade for 2 lbs of either Varget or TS 15.5.

Hopefully by than this crazy component shortage will be better, Lol Hahaha, right don't know what I was thinking, Powders like Varget, Retumbo, H4350, will be a hit and miss.

i have varget
located in calhoun city, ms. i have connections through out parts of tn though a water and sewer supply co.
what part of tn are you located

I'm in North Middle TN. Portland TN. I travel twice a week to Chapel Hill to shoot. And will be in Carbon Hill AL for a match March 18-19.

the water and sewer supply co. i mentioned calls on the water department there in portland, tn. he only calls on them once a month, so it could take several weeks to make this trade happen. if it works out i can get the pound of varget delivered to portland water dept. and pick up the pound of h4350. i'm new to this forum but at some point we will need to talk on the phone.

Sounds good. If a trip to Portland gets in the radar just let me know and. We can chat.

Thanks