• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT FOR Hornady Precision Hunter ELD-X 6.5 PRC

Scopebite65

Looking for Hornady Precision Hunter ELD-X 6.5 PRC. Willing to trade same ammo in 6.5 Creedmoor, 7mm-08 or 300 WM. Looking for 10 boxes. I ship, You Ship.

Scopebite 65,

I do apologize I never intended to purposely insert my add within rank of yours. My mistake which I have tried to correct.
You may want to delete the copy of my post where you inserted you were wanting to trade by deleting my post and reinserting your own again. I am very sorry good sir.

Sincerely,
PW

Last edited:
FOR SALE - NEW .300 WIN MAG AMMUNITION
New Boxes representing total 260 ROUNDS :

I am selling the whole allotment as I never did finalize my intended 300 Win Mag rifle build.
Therefore, I am in no way of any need for this ammo. Cash purchase for the entire lot will not split up.

THIS IS "NOT" reloaded ammo! It is "brand new factory ammo!"
These are sold as original factory brand as identified in photo provided here.

5 boxes of Hornady - 165 Grain Ball – MATCH

3 boxes of Federal Fusion - 185 Grain ball Great for Deer

5 Boxes
of Hornady - 195 Grain Ball BTHP

$525.00 'US $' plus shipping cost.
I'm looking to trade my 300 WM for the 6.5 PRC

I'm looking to trade my 300 WM for the 6.5 PRC
I am so very very sorry, I never intended to insert my advertisement in rank of your add. Big mistake on my part. I have tried to correct it by doing it over. So you may want to delete the copy of my post where you inserted willingness to trade for 6.5 PRC so as to remove my add and enhance your own. I feel bad about this.

Sincerely,

PW

I am so very very sorry, I never intended to insert my advertisement in rank of your add. Big mistake on my part. I have tried to correct it by doing it over. So you may want to delete the copy of my post where you inserted willingness to trade for 6.5 PRC so as to remove my add and enhance your own. I feel bad about this.

Sincerely,

PW
It's no problem. Hopefully you can sell your ammo. Hit me up if you find some 6.5 PRC.

Attachments

• sauer_100_fieldshoot-bipod2.png
    sauer_100_fieldshoot-bipod2.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Recent Posts