• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT for a 6 Creedmoor or 6x47 Lapua

I'm in SW Missouri (Springfield). The 130's and 140's long distance target type bullets are what I typically use in my 6.5 Creedmoor. Sometimes I do a bit of Coyote hunting as well but the same bullets work for them. I also have a 6.5x284 I often hunt deer with, some of the 130-140 class bullets are appropriate there as well.

Any specific brand or type of 6mm you are looking for? Target rifle, hunting rifle, heavy barrel, sporter barrel? I know you said for long distance shooting but I have a Browning x-bolt with timney trigger that shoots 105 bergers very very well. I would of course throw in cash if you have any interest.

Any specific brand or type of 6mm you are looking for? Target rifle, hunting rifle, heavy barrel, sporter barrel? I know you said for long distance shooting but I have a Browning x-bolt with timney trigger that shoots 105 bergers very very well. I would of course throw in cash if you have any interest.
I sincerely appreciate your response but I have in the last 12 hours agreed to a trade offer and am no longer in the market.