• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT FN SLP MK 1, Novaked 9MM BHP, AYA Sidelock

Mtwoodson

These are collecting dust and I'd like to trade them for something else I'll probably shoot for awhile and then forget about. My last elk was at 675 yards with a sporter weight, push feed Model 70. Who knows what I could do with a real long range rifle!
I have a soft spot for 25-06, 300WinMags and 375 H&H. But don't let that stop you from offering something else interesting. I'm happy to consider multi-gun trades in either direction. I'm a WV resident, currently living on MD's Eastern Shore.

FN SLP SOLD, thank you

Novaked Browning High Power Mark III This was my carry gun for a while. It has Novak dovetails and sights, Reliability Package and barrel re-crown. The mag safety has been removed too. It's used, looks it and could probably use a refinish. It's a bit shopworn, but flat-*** accurate and Novak dependable. Trade value is $1150-$1200
BHP b.jpg

AYA 12 ga Sidelock This is sort of the low end of high-falootin shotguns. Think of it as a classy but faded old dowager. If you know anything about AYA shotguns, this is a Model XXV without all the engraving. If you're not, it's a sidelock shotgun with 25" barrels, single selective trigger, cocking indicators, teardrops, Churchill vent rib, H&H-style hand detachable gold-washed locks, pistol grip stock and semi-beavertail forearm. It is definitely not a safe queen, but not terribly abused either. Normal dings and wear typical for a high-grade shotgun from 1966/67. Slight bulge at left muzzle, probably from some other moron and steel shot. Trade value is about $900-$1000
AYA Sidelock.png

AYA a.png

Happy to discuss any of these, entertain offers and haggle about your and my trade values. I'd probably even consider cash.

Attachments

• SLP c copy sized.jpg
    SLP c copy sized.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited: