• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT CZ 452 17 mach2 and Tikka 695 7 rem mag

predmaster223

CZ 452 17 mach 2 interesting little gun and cartridge shoots great looks great
Tikka 695 7 rem mag beautiful gun shoots great like most tikkas rings included with both, no scopes unless the right deal comes along wanting to trade for something stainless and synthetic preferably, interested in bolt rifles and stainless revolvers but will consider anything will trade one or both together and also interested in optics a good scope or binos. throw something at me

Attachments

• cz.jpg
    cz.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
  • cz1.jpg
    cz1.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 14
  • cz2.jpg
    cz2.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
  • tk.jpg
    tk.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 13
  • tk1.jpg
    tk1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 13
  • tk2.jpg
    tk2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
I would take 600 for it but would rather trade for something depending on what you have its a beautiful gun the wood has a couple minor marks and the bolt handle is stained a little but could maybe be cleaned let me know what you think thanks

I have a Remington 581 S .22 lr in excellant condition that I would be interested in trading towards the CZ. Or let me know what a cash price is on CZ.

Thanks.

i have a weatherby mk v 257 weatherby, nikon 3-9x40, new rcbs dies and a box with 11 cases and 9 loaded rounds of weatherby ammo. would trade for both.

Which model mkv is it is it stainless and synthetic and which NIKON is on it or just tell me a bit more about it please. I'm interested thanks

wood stock, blue, got a prostaff on it at the moment. excellent condition except for little safe marks on the bottom of the buttstock. Less than 40 rds through it. 24" barrel made in japan.

Not really interested in the wood blued one I'm looking for a more rugged hunting rifle but thanks and let me know if you have anything else

any interest in a montana rifle 257 wby. stainless with bamboo stock? i can send pics if you would like.