• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT Brux 6mm for .20 cal

Tucker65

Looking to trade a Brux 6mm stainless 1-8 twist Remington varmint contour for a .20 caliber blank for a .20 Practical project. Would also just sell the barrel outright for $320 shipped if anyone is needing one.

Thanks, John

YFdxco5m.jpg

jud96 , on the next page has a Bartlien 20 barrel he's got for sale. Only 23" though, and 12 twist. If you are interested. I am slightly interested in the Brux of yours. I think it's a 5R rifling? What lenght? And I'm also guessing Sendero shape?

I saw jud96's barrel and was looking for something a little longer. I'd have to double check but I'm pretty sure mine will finish at 26" and it is a Remington varmint contour.

John

Muzzle diameter? And I thought it was short,too. I have several 20 cal rifles, but on 26" lengths. I also have 2 6Creedmores, one on a Brux barrel. If I get yours, it will be on standby til my other one gives up. That's why I say I an only slightly interested. But interested.

Just thought I'd post up the dimensions of the barrel for anyone interested.

1.25 shank for 2-1/4" then has a Remington varmint taper to .82 at the muzzle. The overall blank is 28" long.

John

Well, I had to press him, but he said ok. Now, the issue is why do I want it. I am looking waaay ahead to when I might burn out one of two barrels. I'm 75 ! And crazy. Sooo, if you would accept $300. for it, I'll be happy to buy it. Yes, I know it's worth more. But I honestly don't know when, or if, I'll get to use it. You can look me up, I'm out there. I will not be needing it asap, so if you do accept my offer, a bank check will be forth coming. You can email me at [email protected] with your info to send it , if you do sell it to me. If you don't, absolutely no hard feelings and I hope you get what you were looking for.