• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT ADG 6.5 PRC Brass

GBWS

I've got a new sealed 50 count box of ADG 6.5 PRC Brass. Looking to trade it for a 100 pcs of NEW PETERSON 280 AI brass. NOT LOOKING TO SELL AT THIS TIME.

Side note: l have nosler lm not looking for nosler only interested in Peterson at this time. Thanks!

PM me and we can work out the details

Thanks for looking

good luck with find or trade Peterson 280AI brass is harder to find than 6.5 prc or 300 prc brass
I reached out to Peterson about their next production run on 280ai brass. It's scheduled for September 2021. Sadly, it's not going to get any easier to find the stuff for a very long time.

The reason I asked them: I've had a backorder in for many, many months now. I'm not buying new guns, in new (to me) cartridges, until I have the reloading components and/or ammo in hand.

I have 50 Peterson 280ai that have had the neck skimmed by DJ's Brass. I'll trade you straight up for the PRC, 50 for 50. These are unfired and measure between 14 and 14.5 thou in the neck.

@GBWS

Last edited:

Recent Posts