• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

WTT: 8lb Retumbo and 215Ms (SC -> NC -> VA -> WV -> MD -> SWPA)

iShoot17

Unfortunately, a few members just can't keep their word as of late. I brought these on a quick trip for a deal with a member, and they balked.

(1) Sealed 8lb jug of Retumbo
(1097) Federal 215M Primers
(13) CCI 250

Looking for:
Leupold 3.5-10x40 Duplex
Leupold 4.5-14x40 Duplex

Looking for standard turrets - with CDS low turrets as the next preference - as I'm looking to scope a couple squirrel rifles that'll likely never have elevation adjusted after zeroing.

I could obviously sell as well, but was hoping for a trade. I'll be traveling from near Myrtle Beach, up through Beckley, WV, through Deep Creek, then up back to SWPA. Traveling will be today (September 3) through September 5

If you're on the route, and interested in a trade, shoot me a note and maybe we can make something happen!

Attachments

• 30E1B0B8-36F8-4517-A565-E0FA4D97A9C5.jpeg
    30E1B0B8-36F8-4517-A565-E0FA4D97A9C5.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
I have a Leupold 3.5-10x40 Duplex with target elevation adjustment and standard windage adjustment. I'm in Johnstown PA

I have a Leupold 3.5-10x40 Duplex with target elevation adjustment and standard windage adjustment. I'm in Johnstown PA
Thanks for the offer, but I'm hoping for a standard covered turret, or maybe a CDS turret.

I hate that the new Leupold cut the standard covered turrets from the VX3 lineup, but that may just have to be the route I go.

I'm south of Pittsburgh
I have a bunch of Leupolds we could probably come up with something