• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTT: 7mm Bergers: 168's for 180's

varmintH8R

I have had great luck with Berger 168 VLD-H's in my 280AI, but would like to try some 180's to see how they perform.

Anyone looking to do the opposite? I will trade a 100ct box of the 7mm 168's for the same number of 180 VLD-H's. I would be open to trading partial boxes as well - I really just need enough to run a max-charge work up and do some basic accuracy testing.

Post or PM if you are interested.

Thanks

Brandon

I think the problem you are going to encounter is the 168 is available in most retailers. The 180 is nonexistent anywhere in the world. No one is going to trade. There is much more demand for the 180.

I will let a secret out that one is supposed to know. The Lapua 180 is the same and is available. I have used them in a 6 shot group in 4 different rifles to take out any question of error. They have the same drop, And land in the same group. Same POI, same shape, I would bet that the same equipment is used to make both of these.

Tne Lapua did group a little tighter on 2 of the rifles, .323 average on the Berger and .297 on the Lapua average. I would guess quality or me.