• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS Zeiss HD5 5-25x50 Z-Plex Zero Stop MOA

6point5x284

WTS Zeiss HD5 5-25x50 Z-Plex Zero Stop scope with original box and manual. Zeiss lockable target turrets (pull up to adjust windage and elevation then push back down to lock). Side parallax. 1" scope tube keeps weight down (26oz). 18 MOA per revolution. With Zero Stop installed (I use without ZS but ZS comes with scope) you only get one revolution (still takes my 6.5x284 to ~1,000 yards). For most hunting setups that's plenty. If you wish to have all revolutions available you must use without ZS screw installed as I currently do. Windage and Elevation ZS screws come with user manual in original box. No ring marks whatsoever. I used this scope for a packable wolf gun I had built in 6.5x284 but I am selling for a 6.5 CM in a PRS rig, and will need a tactical scope for that setup. Never really used the gun as I was unable to make it back to MT much for my wolf hunts with work. Glass is outstanding. I rate it below my Premier Heritage scopes, but above my NF ATACRs for clarity and first/last light usability. Please PM me for any questions. $875.00 shipped & insured to your door. PayPal is easiest. If personal check must wait until check clears to ship. If cashiers check will mail as soon as check arrives. Thanks for looking.

-Rob

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 15
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 12
All PM's replied too. Let me know if you have any particular questions Hiwayman92. Thanks for looking.

-Rob

Bump for an awesome scope, I used exact scope one deer season, everything was top quality imo.

Good luck on your sale.

Thanks Anarchist. Great scope indeed.

$825.00 shipped. Thanks for looking.