• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT Tikka T3 Sporter 260

slm9s

Tikka T3 Sporter chambered in 260 rem for sale or trade. It has the handy 20" threaded barrel with thread protector. Adjustable stock, same shape as the TRG22/TRG42 that fits like a glove. I had planned on painting it GAP camo, but the color really grows on you. Under 400 rounds, VERY accurate. I've shot many targets like the ones below. Bolt has been professionally fluted. Custom lighter trigger spring installed, excellent trigger. Comes with box/manual/tool and the one factory mag. Scope/rings not included. $1299 + ship/insur. Trade interests: accurate bolt action rifles with varmint or heavier barrels, nice scopes or spotter, or ?
11syuya.jpg

16bh7vd.jpg

35n0ahg.jpg

2rdwwep.jpg

msjajq.jpg

9a3b5i.jpg

11viqee.jpg

If this is still available, would you be interested in a Remington BR rifle chambered in 6BR with a Canjar trigger and Bull Barrel? I'll send pics if you're interested.

I have a rem.XR-100 ( not "XP")..accurized action...shilen trigger..shilen select match fluted barrel....6BR...thumbhole stock and 3" forearm.Shot little... will agg. .300"
pics on request...send home email

If either of those 6brs are a fast twist, i might be interested. I have plenty of slow twist 244 cal rifles.

Thanks.