• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED wts/wtt Savage model 10 .308

vatackdriver

This rifle has a 22" Shilen match grade barrel w/750 rnds fired +/-. The gun has Rifle Basix trigger set at 8 oz, a tactical bolt knob and the original. Action is bedded in a Bell&Carson stock. I have brass, bullets, and dies to go with. I would like to trade for a nice ar, a .260 or 6.5creed, or a nice 6.5grendel upper. Let me know what you have and I can email pics, cash price is $850+shipping for rifle alone or $1000+shipping for bullets,brass and dies

Ttt, The rifle currently wears a Weaver 36x in Burris Z-rings on s EWG 20 moa rail that can stay the way it is for $1350+ shipping

Ttt, feel free to make an offer. Nothing wrong with the rifle just ready to play with something other than .308

Ttt, will take $800+ shipping for just the rifle w/rail and original bolt lift installed

Ttt, $850 shipped w/ neck sizer(decapping) die, body die,50 pcs of neck turned Lapua brass
And 40+ pcs of Hornady 178 bthp match to go with