• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED "WTS/WTT Rem. 700 7MM Mag BDL" (N.E.Ar)

Firefighterc1

"WTS/WTT Rem. 700 7MM Mag BDL" (N.E.Ar)::REDUCED PRICE::

I have a Very Nice Rem. 700 BDL 7MM Mag. It has a 3X9 Redfield Widefield Accutrac Illuminator Scope. Both the rifle and scope have been well cared for and are in great condition. I'll take $650 plus shipping for the package or $575 plus shipping for just the rifle only. Might be interested in the right trade. ($600 & $525) [email protected] Please e-mail for pics
Rem4A.jpg

Rem5A.jpg

Rem1A.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, but I would tend to go smaller if anything. Not really looking for anything in particular just not ruling it out.

I have a 700 in .270, no scope, with leuopld base and rings that I would love to swap for a magnum. My wood is not quite as nice as yours, but since both are 700 long action, I would be more than happy to keep my stock and you keep yours. I'm interested more in the magnum action than anything else. Let me know what you think.------ MIKE

Thanks Mike, I'm going to give it a little while and see what turns up but I will keep your option in mind. Thanks, Danny