• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS/WTT my NF NXS 5.5-22x56 NPR1 .25 MOA w/ ZS

brand692

I don't post much over here, but this crowd caters more to what I'm looking for here. Feel free to see my feedback at the Hide, GB, and 6mmBR with the same username. On eBay it's brand691.

I have a NF NXS 5.5-22x56 NPR1 .25 MOA w/ ZS turrets. Does not have the HS turrets. Comes with box, papers, sunshade, BC Flip Ups, and is mounted in a Near Alpha Mount with 0 MOA and is a medium height. Scope and mount are prestine.

I'm looking for a S&B, Swaro, or Ziess in a hunting configuration or even a USO 1.8-10 with matching turrets and reticle. I need something smaller than the NXS, with less magnification. I also would entertain an Aimpoint T1, RMR w/RM33 Pic Mount, or other micro red dot for backup sight on my LR rig. I'm also always interested in getting more FGMM 168.

Value it at $1750USD, $1500 on the scope and $250 for the mount. I can throw in a 700 LA Lugged 20 MOA base as well, if needed. Cash can go either way, depending on the trade. Not in a hurry to sell it, but thought I'd put a feeler out as the hunting seasons are winding down. If I'm off base on the price, make me an offer. Worst I can say is no.

DSC02919-1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Money is tight everywhere, and it's Christmas. But feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I live in CA, so firearm transfers are tough. But other optics, FGMM 168, AW magazines, quality 700 triggers (Huber, Jackson, CG, Jewell).

I'll work with you. The only real exception is that I will not own another Leupold. They burned me a couple years ago and I just refuse to own them.

Last edited:
Hi. I have a pair of Leica Geovid 10-42 that I would trade for you nightforce. They are about 4 years old and in good working order.I just got a better pair.I paid over 2000.00 for them. Thank you Frank.