• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED WTS, WTT: Leupold Mark 4 PR

Indyultra

Man. Number 56140
LEUPOLD MK4 4.5-14X40PR LR DUP
LEUPOLD SCOPE RIFLE MARK 4 4.5-14X40MM PR LONG RANGE, DUPLEX RETICLE, MATTE FINISH
Excellent Shape 530.00 or trade for a Zeiss 4.5-14x44 or 50
Thanks Chris

Hey Willy, It has the Standard target knobs that came on it. It has a kenton knob on it now but its calibrated for a muzzleloader. Also its only about 6 months old, Have 30mm Ken Farrell rings also. 630.00 +shipping

Indyultra, I am interested in you scope. What is a Kenton knob? Can I take it off & use the standard target turret that came with the scope & it work just like when it was new? How old is the scope? Any scratches on the glass or anywhere? Any ring marks? Did I get it right that it is $530 without the rings? Thanks, Dean-o

Hey Chris, Would you take $500 for the scope. If so I can send you a Money Order tomorrow. Also I would like to confirm that this scope has the side focus parallax adjustment? Plus how old is the scope? Thanks, Dean-o

Yes it has the side focus, and it's about 8 months old, I was thinking only 6 but found the paper work. 500.00 plus shipping sound s good, you sure you don't need the rings? 30mm tube.

Indyultra, I will take it for $500 plus shipping. I don't necessarily need the rings but I would give you $550 for the scope & rings. What do you think? Dean-o

Chris, I want the scope for sure. I have not sent the Money ORder yet cause I didn't know if you were going to take me up on the offer of $550 for scope & rings? Let me know something. Dean-o you can give me a call @ (405/850-2239)